Weekly Craft Hub
All sessions in “Hub Space”
Jacobs Wells Baths
Jacobs Wells Road BS8 1DX
Aims of Craft Hub
To help us feel happier and more relaxed by meeting up with others, just having a chat, sharing and learning new skills or just re-visiting ones long forgotten.
- Meet every Tuesday
- Sessions start at 11.00 a.m. + finish at 1.00 pm
- If people would like to stay on a bit longer they are most welcome. Tea and Coffee available.
- Friendly sessions are a mixture of funded sessions with a paid facilitator and informal “Drop In” sessions.
- Previous projects include Jacobs Wells Banner currently on display at the Create Centre
- A Holocaust Memorial Flame, “Standing Together with Compassion
- A Treefest Christmas Tree on show at St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol
- See posts on these projects for more information
Funded Workshops have in the past included
Mosaic, Origami, Embroidery, Clay & Cloth, Woodcarving,Painting, Papermaking
Current “Drop In” sessions include-
Sketching, Decoupage, Upcycling, Making & Mending. The content and direction of the sessions are decided on by all taking part.
Donations of £2 include tea/coffee” (and cover cost of materials).
Every Tuesday unless otherwise indicated.
Look forward to hearing from you. All Ages and Abilities most welcome. Sally.
For more info and to express interest, contact us on 07804 649152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org